About this role
- Prepares and maintains spreadsheets, reports, databases, project plans, etc.
- Maintains manual/electronic filing systems
- Collates and processes timesheets, expenses, invoices/purchase orders, etc.
- Handles incoming calls and refers callers to appropriate personnel.
- Arranges meetings, ensures documentation for meetings is prepared in a timely manner.
- Makes business/offshore travel arrangements
- Maintains holiday/leave schedules and personnel movement planners
- Prepares technical documentation packs, manuals, procedural documents, etc.
- Undertakes, or arranges, photocopying and printing activities
- Reports any breaches of safety procedures to supervision / management
- Actively participates in and promotes company health and safety campaigns, policies and procedures, and ensures personal safety and that of colleagues at all times
In the industry
Administrators are responsible for supporting a manager, team or department with a wide range of office based activities. The management of information, record-keeping and documentation control is a very important activity in every business and organisation. They are found in a variety of organisations including the Operators who own or manage production installations, major Engineering Contractors, Drilling Contractors and specialist service companies.