Petroleum Open Learning
Petroleum Open Learning (POL) provides the upstream oil and gas industry with a flexible self-learning Level 3 City and Guilds qualification which enhances technical knowledge and aids the improvement of skills and performance in the workplace.
POL consists of a wide range of stand-alone modules from three different series, Oil and Gas Well Technology; and Petroleum Processing Technology and Oil and Gas Electrical Engineering Systems which enable an individual to tailor their own professional development. POL has many benefits, including:
- An Industry recognised qualification
- Each module may be assessed by examination with successful candidates receiving a City and Guilds of London Institute certificate
- Used by individuals and employers in over 15 countries
- Modules are continually revised by industry experts
- Each candidate has the flexibility for setting their own pace for self-development, accommodating a work/life balance
More information on POL courses.