Carries out warehousing/yard/stores duties in support of onshore and offshore operations. Some companies have offshore-based stores personnel.
- Typical Day/Duties
- How this role fits in with the rest of the industry
- Basic entry requirements include (necessary)
- Employers might also look for (desirable)
- Typical starting salary may be in the region of
- Typical Salary Once Experienced
- Career Development
- Receives, checks and stores all material entering/leaving the warehouse/yard.
- Makes sure Company receipt/despatch procedures are adhered to.
- Ensures all documentation/certification is completed.
- Performs warehousing duties e.g. fork lift truck driving, tagging, loading/unloading.
- Inputs material receipts and manifest details to materials management system.
- Participates in stock taking activities.
- May be required to make deliveries/collections using company vehicles.
- Maintains good housekeeping in storage areas and ensures materials and products are stored in an organised and safe manner.
This is a key role within the supply chain as it is essential that goods and materials are available for onshore and offshore activities and operations at the right time and that equipment spares are available to meet urgent needs.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Driving licence
- Fork-lift truck training certificate
- Experience of using a materials/maintenance management system, SAP, etc.
- £15,000 - £18,000
- £18,000 - £30,000
Senior Warehouse Person, Warehouse Supervisor, Materials Manager