Monitors and controls all oil and gas production and utility systems to ensure that production targets are achieved.
- Typical Day/Duties
- How this role fits in with the rest of the industry
- Basic entry requirements include (necessary)
- Employers might also look for (desirable)
- Typical starting salary may be in the region of
- Typical Salary Once Experienced
- Career Development
- Manages and controls the activities of Production Technicians
- Ensures all production operations are carried out in a safe manner.
- Liaises with onshore engineers regarding production issues
- Ensures the effective working of the Permit to Work system
- Solves problems caused by production outages
- Ensures that production losses are minimised
- Ensures the production plant, processes and equipment are functioning efficiently
Reports to the Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) on the platform. Works closely with other offshore supervisors and liaises with onshore support teams, vendors, contractors and specialist companies.
- Relevant experience as an offshore technician
- Offshore survival certificate
- Offshore medical certificate
- Supervisory skills
£40,000 - £50,000
£50,000 - £70,000
Offshore Installation Manager (OIM)