Personnel Logistics Coordinator
The Personnel Logistics Coordinator is essential to any company who requires to have a high volume of personnel travel from one location to another on a regular basis for work.
- Typical Day/Duties
- How this role fits in with the rest of the industry
- Basic entry requirements include (necessary)
- Employers might also look for (desirable)
- Typical starting salary may be in the region of
- Typical Salary Once Experienced
- Career Development
- Oversees crew change operations in line with rotations, planned schedules.
- Acts as focal point for nominated project/team or department in relation to the movement of personnel.
- Books and reserves appropriate transport and ensure that all personnel have correct check-in details.
- Ensures that personnel have the correct documentation to be able to travel to desired locations.
- Liaises with other departments to ensure that you have the correct information.
- Manages and allocates field accommodations to personnel.
- Updates the personnel logistics system and mobilisation tracker in line with emergency response procedures.
- Reacts quickly to last minute changes in planned personnel logistics in a calm yet efficient manner.
The Oil and Gas industry is predominantly based offshore and onshore in a variety of national and global locations. Personnel Logistics Coordinator's are essential to ensure that the right people, get to the right plant/site/installation (onshore and offshore), at the right time and that they are transported safely, in line with company policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of computer literacy
- HNC/HND/BTEC or equivalant in related subject
- £18,000 - £25,000
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Team Supervisor or Team Manager