Supervises the maintenance operations associated with all oil and gas, utility and safety systems on a platform.
- Typical Day/Duties
- How this role fits in with the rest of the industry
- Basic entry requirements include (necessary)
- Employers might also look for (desirable)
- Typical starting salary may be in the region of
- Typical Salary Once Experienced
- Career Development
- Manages and controls the activities of Maintenance Technicians
- Ensures all maintenance work is carried out in a safe manner.
- Co-ordinates the planning and implementation of maintenance work
- Liaises with onshore engineers regarding maintenance issues
- Ensures the effective working of the Permit to Work system
- Monitors equipment and systems to ensure that the required performance is maintained
- Ensures the plant, processes and equipment are functioning efficiently
Reports to the Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) on the platform. Works closely with other offshore supervisors and liaises with onshore support teams, vendors, contractors and specialist companies.
- Relevant experience as an offshore technician or maintenance engineer
- Offshore survival certificate
- Offshore medical certificate
- Supervisory skills
£40,000 - £50,000
£50,000 - £70,000
Offshore Installation Manager (OIM)