The Communications Co-ordinator ensures that the company communications (internal and external) are accurate, fit for purpose and appropriate for the intended audience.
- Typical Day/Duties
- How this role fits in with the rest of the industry
- Basic entry requirements include (necessary)
- Employers might also look for (desirable)
- Typical starting salary may be in the region of
- Typical Salary Once Experienced
- Career Development
- Prepares written materials including business communications, marketing copy, reports and presentation material.
- Responsible for proof reading materials prior to issue.
- Ensures that the Communication sechdule is adhered to and that style and content of communication is appropriate for the intended audience.
- Liaises with internal departments to ensure that the communication methods are fulfilling organisational requirements.
- Responsible for updating Company's intranet with current issues, events and success stories.
- Collates and coordinates information for organisational news letters in a timely manner.
- General administration including typing, data entry and filing.
Communications Coordinators are normally found in larger organisations and are responsible for sharing company related information in a timely manner, promoting the company in the appropriate forums/press/websites and for ensuring accuracy in content at all times.
- Marketing or Business related HNC/HND/BTEC or equivalent.
- Marketing or Business related Degree or equivalent.
- Emergency Response Media Training
- £18,000 - £25,000
- £35,000 +
- Communications Supervisor, Communications Manager.