Manages the Commercial Team and plans, develops and implements the Company’s commercial plans for commercial and business development activities.
- Typical Day/Duties
- How this role fits in with the rest of the industry
- Basic entry requirements include (necessary)
- Employers might also look for (desirable)
- Typical starting salary may be in the region of
- Typical Salary Once Experienced
- Career Development
- Develops and implements the commercial strategy for the company
- Liaises closely with other senior managers
- Supports the tendering and contracts awards process.
- Negotiates, develops and manages all commercial agreements to optimise the Company’s commercial interests
- Provides commercial support on all operations & development work
- Ensures commercial practices comply with industry and regulatory requirements
- Identifies and develops growth opportunities for the company
- Supports the development of new business opportunities
- Manages the team of commercial contracts and legal staff effectively
This role is essential to ensure continuous company growth in line with business strategy and to maximise the company’s commercial interests and profitability in the industry.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Law, Engineering or related Business subject
- Experience in a similar role, preferably within the oil and gas industry
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Post graduate qualification in related professional subject.Sound commercial awareness
- Sound commercial awareness
£45,000 - £65,000
£65,000 - £ 90,000+
Operations Manager, Contracts Manager or Commercial Director